Compensation and employee benefits
We offer a complete, competitive compensation and benefits program. In order to foster life-work balance, we have a program that allows for some flexibility in the organization of an employee’s workweek.
Highlights of a job at Telefilm Canada
- comprehensive compensation program
- defined benefit pension plan
- integration program for new recruits
- health/hospitalization, dental and vision-care insurance
- basic and supplementary life insurance
- long-term disability insurance
- annual, sick, personal, parental leave, etc.
- employee assistance program
- tuition reimbursement program
- overtime remuneration for non-management positions
We voluntarily participate in the federal government pension plan and employee benefit programs, and we use the Treasury Board’s policies as a guide. Our work environment is non-unionized.