15th CPH:DOX, Copenhagen International Documentary Film Festival
Call for entries
(Feature and short films – Documentary)
The 15th CPH:DOX, Copenhagen International Documentary Film Festival, is currently accepting applications for its 2018 edition.
Please note that films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Submission format: online link, DVD or Blu-ray
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: Yes
- Open to short and feature length documentaries, VR/AR, experimental documentaries and innovative visual documentary production for digital media;
- The Festival gives priority to World and International Premieres in its competitions;
- Films that have been shown in Denmark or on national Danish television, or have been available on VOD platforms accessible from Denmark are not eligible;
- Films must have been completed after April 1, 2017;
- Submitted films must be in English or subtitled in English.
Founded in 2003, CPH:DOX is the third biggest documentary film festival in the world. Each year, the festival fills Copenhagen’s cinemas with a selection of more than 200 films from around the world. The Festival selects films for six international competitions and for a number of non-competitive sidebars.
CPH:DOX also offers professional seminars, a screening market, and the international financing and co-production event CPH:FORUM, as well as the film production program CPH:LAB.
Telefilm Canada, Montreal