2nd Jets – Junior Entertainment Talent Slate
Call for Entries
(Project in development (fiction), emerging filmmakers)
The 2nd JETS, Junior Entertainment Talent Slate, is currently accepting applications for its 2018 edition.
Please note that projects must be submitted directly to WEP Productions, the organizer of the event.
- Submission format: online via email
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: No
- Fiction projects still in the development or financing stage. Completed films will not be accepted;
- Projects must have a duration of 80 minutes or more;
- Projects can by submitted by a producer/director team in the first 6 years of their film/TV career after completing their university film & TV studies or film school. Exceptions may apply on the producer’s experience;
- All materials must be submitted in English.
JETS, Junior Entertainment Talent Slate, will unite 1st, 2nd and 3rd feature film filmmakers with German, British, Irish, Canadian producers, sales agents, finance and distribution companies during a day of networking events such as a pitching session with the aim of encouraging coproduction.
Organized by WEP Productions, with the support of the German Federal Board (FFA), Irish Film Board, Telefilm Canada, FilmFernsehFonds Bayern, HessenFilm and nordmedia, JETS will select a maximum of 24 projects with high potentiality of development and realisation. At the end of the day, four film will be selected and considered for possible funding by participating agencies.
TÉLÉFILM CANADA, MONTRÉAL