41st Annecy International Animation Film Festival
Call for entries
(Animation films, all genres)
The Annecy International Animation Film Festival is currently accepting applications for its 2017 edition.
Please note that films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Submission format: URL links protected by a password and active up to 15 March 2017
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry Fees: No
Entered works must meet the following prerequisites:
- Must be completed after January 1st, 2016;
- Festival screening format for selected films: DCP, but the films can be submitted on a USB key, hard disc or digital transfer;
- For the selection, non-French and English speaking films must be subtitled in English;
- The Festival will subtitle French and non-French speaking short films presented in competition;
- French-speaking versions of feature films and TV films selected for the competition must be subtitled in English by the producers themselves, at their own expense;
- Non-French speaking versions of feature films and TV films selected for the competition must be subtitled in French by the producers themselves, at their own expense.
Founded in 1960, the Annecy International Animation Festival blends efficiently arts and commerce. In 2016, the Annecy festival estimated 115 000 film entries and attracted over 9 000 film professionals.
Its short film competition is a trademark; Annecy Winners may go a long way. Awarded short films become eligible entries to the Oscar Best Animated Short category.
Telefilm Canada, Montreal