44th Seattle International Film Festival
Call for entries
(Feature-length and short films, all genres)
The Seattle International Film Festival is currently accepting entries for its 2018 edition.
Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the Festival.
- Submission format: Secure online link
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: Yes
- All submitted films must be completed after January 1, 2017;
- Films must be a Washington State premiere. World, North American and US premieres are given priority;
- Films (in all categories) that have been televised (broadcast) in the US prior to the Festival dates are not eligible for consideration.
- Short films that have been presented online are eligible for consideration, though may not publicly screen in Washington State prior to June 30, 2018.
- Foreign language films must be made available with the original language soundtrack and English subtitles;
- Preferred screening formats: DCP
One of the largest and most highly attended film festivals in the United States, with 250 feature and documentary films and 150 short films, the Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) has an audience of over 155,000 annually and is consistently cited as one of the best “audience festivals” in the world. Seattle’s love for film (Seattleites see more movies per capita than any other city in the nation) makes the city the most appropriate setting for new films to be seen, tested, and celebrated by everyone – film fan and filmmaker alike.
In addition to the Golden Space Needle Audience Awards, SIFF offers 10 000$ US in cash prizes. SIFF is recognized by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences as a Qualifying Festival in all Short Film categories.
Telefilm Canada, Montréal