55th New York Film Festival
Call for entries
(Features and shorts – all genres)
The New York Film Festival is currently accepting entries for its 2017 edition.
Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Submission format: online screener
- Competitive: No
- Submission fees: Yes
Films of all lengths and all genres that meet the following prerequisites are considered:
- Films must be New York City premieres;
- Films must have been completed in 2016 or 2017;
- Films having received any theatrical or home video distribution of any kind beyond festival screenings or that have been broadcast on television or the internet will be deemed ineligible for NYFF;
- Films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English.
The New York Film Festival (NYFF) is an annual festival produced by The Film Society of Lincoln Center which has a tradition of showing the newest and most important cinematic works by directors from around the world. The Festival is highly competitive with an average of 28 feature films and 16 shorts films selected each year.
Telefilm Canada, Montréal