CANADA PAVILION AT MIPTV 2017
CALL FOR ENTRIES
Telefilm Canada is currently accepting entries for the Canadian production and distribution companies wishing to join the Canada Pavilion and attend MIPTV 2017.
MIPTV is an international market dedicated to financing, co-production, acquisitions and sales of audiovisual content on all platforms. The meeting possibilities, visibility opportunities and range of distribution platforms make this event a must in the industry and one of the largest markets in the world!
Preceded by MIPDOC, MIPFORMATS and MIPDRAMA SCREENINGS (April 1st to 2, 2017), MIPTV attracts annually more than 11,000 industry professionals from 100 countries, including close to 4,000 buyers, more than 1,500 exhibitors, more than 1000 digital buyers and many journalists.
New options this year!
- Satellite +: Access to the Satellite Space (couches and table provided) for a maximum of 3 meetings during the market
- Satellite First Timer : 1 free accreditation + access to the Satellite Space for a meeting
Submit and track your application online using eTelefilm.
• Registration – Canada Pavilion: Friday, February 17, 2017
• Registration – MIPTV Guide: Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
• Accreditation – Early Bird Umbrella Rate: March 1st, 2017
• Accreditation – Regular Umbrella Rate: From March 2nd, 2017
1 800 567 0890 | 514 283 0838, ext. 2216