Business Analyst, Information, Performance and Risk
At Telefilm, the business analyst in the team responsible for information technologies (Information, Performance and Risk) acts as a liaison among the various departments involved in large-scale change projects.
- Help managers with change management in order to measure, analyze and ensure successful implementation of the new tools and processes.
- Participate in planning change strategies, i.e., anticipate and identify needs for change, analyze the information gathered, understand the business context and impact on processes, and develop possible solutions.
- Evaluate ideas for opportunities, verifying their alignment with the needs and corporate plan. Facilitate decision making by recommending actions based on convincing arguments.
- Collaborate on structuring changes using modeling and analytical methods, i.e., design, develop, adjust and optimize models to meet the expressed needs.
- Participate in the operational adaptation of processes/technologies, and manage changes according to approved parameters.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team of analysts able to collaborate with the risk management, performance and quality management teams and various departments to support the change cycle.
Some competencies and requirements
- University degree in a related field, plus three to five years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in managing business processes and in implementing performance measures
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients to clearly identify needs and evaluate business solutions
- Results- and client-oriented
- Demonstrated initiative and innovativeness
- Well-developed methodical and analytical approach for identifying critical issues and solutions
- Good judgment, integrity and flexibility in managing change;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills so as to be able to manage several projects at the same time
- Good interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy, team player
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English and French, CBC level.
- For more information, see the Linguistic Designation of Positions section.