LocationAll Telefilm offices
DeadlineNovember 5, 2021
STARTING SALARY : $83 231$ to $104 300
Telefilm Canada is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. The organization promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion, and encourages all individuals to voluntarily indicate if they identify as a woman, a member of an Indigenous community, a person with a disability, a member of a racialized group or other.
Telefilm Canada also strives to respect the principles of accessibility by making our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible.
If you have any questions about accessibility or require any accommodation at any point in the application and hiring process, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to the Manager, IT Service Delivery, the successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and identifying areas for improvement, development, and implementation. They will also analyze problems, identify opportunities, and find solutions. Specifically, they will be in charge of:
- Data warehousing/Business intelligence: Design and develop data analysis solutions and reports covering the TFC organization. Integrate data from multiple internal and external sources and apply the model to the organization;
- SharePoint/TEAMS: Manage design and development of technical infrastructure using Microsoft SharePoint;
- Security: Ensure that TFC digital assets are protected against unauthorized access. This includes securing online and on-site infrastructure. Maintain TFC security systems and create a general plan, with documentation, for all security-related information, including incident response and disaster recovery plans.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience as a business analyst, including at least 2 years as official manager of major projects;
- Ability to personally lead work sessions in a multidisciplinary group and simplify issues or processes to achieve consensus;
- Experience in design and delivery of dashboards and inspection reports, using business intelligence solutions such as Microsoft POWERBI;
- Experience in management and operationalization of models and databases on Microsoft SQL;
- Experience with MS Azure, M365, and MS SharePoint/TEAMS;
- Expertise in change management;
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written, in both official languages at CBC level.