AGENT, TALENT ACQUISITION
StatusFull time, Specific term up to December 22 2021 (possibility of extension)
LocationAll Telefilm offices
DeadlineMay 6, 2021
Telefilm Canada is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. The organization promotes diversity and inclusion, and encourages all individuals to voluntarily indicate if they identify as a woman, a member of an Indigenous community, a person with a disability, a member of a racialized group or other.
Telefilm Canada also strives to respect the principles of accessibility by making our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible.
If you have any questions about accessibility or require any accommodation at any point in the application and hiring process, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIRING SALARY: $54 560 – $68 382
Reporting to the Vice-President of Human Resources, the incumbent will manage the full staffing cycle for all postings, thereby helping the organization meet its strategic business goals, while ensuring an exceptionally positive experience for applicants and employees.
- Responsible for the full staffing cycle and the implementation of effective talent search techniques and strategies adapted to various mandates (social media, different job search websites, and other applicant pools), as to attract the best talents.
- Advise, influence, provide support and coach managers throughout the recruitment process, and propose innovative talent attraction strategies
- Analyze the full situation linked to talent attraction and hiring, and determine trends in order to make suitable recommendations for the assigned postings, take charge of preparing and broadcasting job postings internally and externally: update job profiles, research efficient recruitment sources and identify job post sites that would optimize the organization’s visibility.
- Insure postings’ visibility with under-represented groups to be aligned with organizational values of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Maximize the use of existing recruitment tools and continuously search for innovative ways to attract talent. Proactively build and maintain an applicant pool based on current and upcoming organizational needs.
- Conduct interviews and evaluate applicants’ behavioural competencies related to the job openings’ requirements (participate in the pre-selection of applications, telephone and behavioural interviews, pre-employment verifications (calling reference, background checks, language tests)).
- Develop and review the recruitment process with the goal of optimizing and implementing an applicant tracking system
OTHER COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or in Labour Relations, or other relevant training.
- Proven experience in a Talent Acquisition role.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office environment (advanced level in Excel, and in Excel Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge of human resources management systems, especially in the use of application management systems.
- Solid priority-management skills, and ability to work under pressure and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Skilled in communication and in autonomous project management.
- Bilingualism required in French and English, both oral and written, at the CBC level.
All applicants commit to complying with the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.