BUSINESS AFFAIRS AND COPRODUCTION
StatusSpecific term - five months
DeadlineMarch 24, 2017
Under the responsibility of the Deputy Director, Business Affairs – English Market and working closely with the Administrative Assistant & Office Management your responsibilities will be to:
- Answer, filter and forward calls;
- Greet and assist clients and visitors, as well as respond to their requests.
- Maintain office equipment, necessary stationary, order office supplies, kitchen supplies, catalogues, manuals, annual reports and the video library.
- Receive incoming mail as well as post and weigh outgoing mail and coordinate courier services.
- Assists with a variety of administrative tasks required to support the different departments within the office.
- Treats everyone with respect and dignity
- Demonstrates integrity in all actions and decisions
- Communicates effectively and openly
- Ensures that messages conveyed are consistent and within context
- Creates and participates in bi-directional communication exchanges
- Looks for continuous improvement and takes calculated risks
- Positively challenges the status quo
- Champion of change in one’s job
- Anticipates and initiates change
- Engages others
- Leads change and celebrates successes
- Recognizes the contributions of team members
- Seeks out resources and learning opportunities in everyday work and enables others to learn by creating opportunities
- Actively gathers, organizes and transfers knowledge and experience to others and facilitates its application
- Gives and seeks specific, timely and constructive feedback and supports development
Courageous team player
- Addresses difficult issues
- Puts oneself on the line
- Stands firm
- Builds solid relationships
- Is responsive and anticipates needs
- Provides quality and efficiency driven solutions and services
- Aligns actions and decisions with external and internal clients’ priorities
OTHER COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- A high school diploma
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Facility for interpersonal relations, tact and diplomacy, team member.
- Proven administrative and organizational skills.
- Superior communications skills both verbal and written, proficiency in English and French at the BBB level – imperative staffing.