BRAND SPECIALIST, SPECIAL PROJECT
Promotion et communications
StatusSpecific Term up to July 31
LocationAll Telefilm offices
DeadlineOctober 25, 2021
HIRING SALARY: $83 231 to $104 317
Telefilm Canada is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. The organization promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion, and encourages all individuals to voluntarily indicate if they identify as a woman, a member of an Indigenous community, a person with a disability, a member of a racialized group or other.
Telefilm Canada also strives to respect the principles of accessibility by making our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible.
If you have any questions about accessibility or require any accommodation at any point in the application and hiring process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
For the time being, this job is performed 100% remotely. Once a return to the office would be announced, the incumbent could be required to work from one of our four office locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, or Halifax.
Reporting to the Director, Communications, the incumbent is responsible for developing, overseeing, and implementing the marketing and promotion strategy of a special direct-to-consumers campaign:
- Actively contributes to the development and implementation of a highly effective branded public service announcement campaign with the objective of encouraging Canadian consumers back to the cinemas;
- Manages the project from beginning to end, including the call for tenders process, the hiring and onboarding of external agency(ies), supervises external creative and ad trafficking agency(ies);
- Ensures Telefilm Canada’s brand standards are met and maintained;
- Actively participates in stakeholder relations, engaging partners and ensuring buy-in;
- Measures the impact of the marketing and promotion strategies and recommends adjustments and changes as necessary;
- Drafts reports for Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors as needed.
OTHER COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in related discipline;
- 7-10 years relevant professional experience in marketing and promotion;
- Proven experience in developing and managing multi-year marketing campaigns;
- Excellent project management skills, including managing budgets and multiple external resources;
- Good knowledge of and experience working in Canada’s audiovisual industry an asset;
- Imperative: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in both official languages, CBC level.
The job description has been simplified for this posting and does not necessarily reflect an exhaustive list of all the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job.