Business Analyst, English Market (2 positions)
CMF Program Administrator
LocationAll Telefilm offices
DeadlineApril 15, 2021
Telefilm Canada is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. The organization promotes diversity and inclusion, and encourages all individuals to voluntarily indicate if they identify as a woman, a member of an indigenous community, a person with a disability, a member of a racialized group or other.
Under the supervision of a Deputy Director, Portfolio Management –CMF Programs Administrator:
- You will undertake an analysis of the creative and financial aspects of files pertaining to television and/or digital media projects (among others, financial structures, budgets, cost reports, recoupment structures) and ensure that projects satisfy all requirements as set out in the CMF guidelines;
- You will follow up on files, having tight deadlines, within set timeframes, as per our CMF service agreement, in order to ensure good customer service;
- You will submit your recommendations to a Deputy Director, and the National Director, if necessary;
- You will enter and update project data in the database and ensure that the information is accurate;
- You will follow up with applicants to address any questions or concerns they may have and to obtain additional information or documentation of relevance to the files; you will also communicate, as needed, with other relevant funding agencies or stakeholders in the television or digital-media industries.
OTHER COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- A university degree in a relevant field;
- IMPERATIVE : 3 years of experience in the television and digital media industries, specifically in a function of business affairs, production accounting, and/or production management;
- Knowledge of the issues associated with the television and digital media industries;
- Focus on details;
- Versatility and good team player;
- Superior analytical and conceptual skills, diplomatic and excellent organizational skills in dealing with various projects at once;
- Detail oriented, versatile and good team player.
- Facility for interpersonal relations, tact and diplomacy;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and knowledge of French at the BBB level an asset. For more information, see Linguistic Designation of Positions