COORDINATOR, EVENTS (2 positions)
Promotion and Communications
StatusFull time, 1 Continuous Service & 1 Specific Term up to March 31
DeadlineJuly 28, 2021
SALARY SCALE – HIRING SALARY: $47 424$ – $59 400
Telefilm Canada is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. The organization promotes equity, diversity and inclusion, and encourages all individuals to voluntarily indicate if they identify as a woman, a member of an Indigenous community, a person with a disability, a member of a racialized group or other.
Telefilm Canada also strives to respect the principles of accessibility by making our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible.
If you have any questions about accessibility or require any accommodation at any point in the application and hiring process, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to the Director, Event Management, the incumbent works closely with all project participants, across all promotion teams, to coordinate the logistical aspects of events:
- Manage registration for corporate, national and international events following publication of calls for registration.
- Collect information on participants, companies and products, as well as media assets, for the production of promotional tools and publication on the RDVCanada.ca site.
- Manage distribution lists, calendar and mass emails to the industry.
- Track materials for events managed by the Event Management team (material shipments, corporate gift management, etc.)
- Provide operational support for digital management platforms.
N.B.: The job description has been simplified for this posting and does not necessarily reflect an extensive list of tasks and responsibilities, and job requirements.
OTHER COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- College education or more
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant professional experience in event planning;
- Practical experience using MS-Office Suite, experience using tools for sending mass emails and online surveys is an asset;
- Skilled at interpersonal relations, tact and diplomacy;
- Imperative: Good communication skills, both verbal and written, in both official languages, BBB level.