Coordinator, HR projects
StatusSpecific Term – Up to March 31, 2022
LocationMontreal or Toronto
DeadlineFebruary 26, 2021
Telefilm Canada is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. The organization promotes diversity and inclusion, and encourages all individuals to voluntarily indicate if they identify as a woman, a member of an indigenous community, a person with a disability, a member of a racialized group or other.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources team in a significant number of ongoing projects, including governance ─ policy management, health and wellbeing initiatives, process reviews as well as training and skills development. The incumbent will:
- develop work plans so as to ensure good management and follow-up of various ongoing projects and act as a liaison for follow-up and coordination purposes transforming HR for various workflows and HR functions;
- coordinate all logistics in connection with various initiatives to improve health and wellbeing of employees;
- support the work of human resources advisors for all tasks connected to continuous learning and development including training plans and implementation of strategies related to the intake and integration of new employees, developing and updating human resource policies, and recruitment;
- respond to requests from employees within the scope of the incumbent’s responsibilities;
- support certain annual procedures such as performance evaluations and creating a Human Resources Dashboard and producing statistical tables on the sector’s activities.
OTHER COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or industrial relations;
- pertinent experience in a similar position within a human resources department;
- mastery of the Microsoft Office environment (Excel and Excel pivot tables at advanced level;
- well-developed team spirit and ease in interpersonal relations;
- good priority-management skills and ability to work under pressure and manage several projects simultaneously;
- bilingualism required in French and English, both oral and written, at the CBC level.
Hiring Salary : $42,000 to $58,500