COORDINATOR, HR PROJECTS
DeadlineOctober 20, 2021
HIRING SALARY: $47,425 to $59,440
Telefilm Canada is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce that’s reflective of Canadian society. Telefilm Canada adheres to principles of employment equity. Our organization promotes diversity and inclusion and encourages candidates to voluntarily indicate if they are a woman, a member of an Indigenous community, a person with a disability, a racialized person or other.
Telefilm Canada also strives to respect the principles of accessibility by making our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible. If you have any questions about accessibility or require any accommodation at any point in the application and hiring process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
For the time being, this is a 100% telework position. Once a return to the office is announced, the incumbent could be required to work from the above-mentioned office.
Reporting to the Vice President, Talent and Culture, the Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources team in many ongoing projects, including governance — policy management, health and wellness initiatives, process reviews — and learning and skills development. Specific areas of contribution include:
- Develop work plans to ensure proper management and follow-up of the various projects underway and act as a liaison for the follow-up and coordination of the HR transformation with regard to the different workflows and HR functions.
Health and wellness
- Coordinate all logistics for the different initiatives to improve employee health and wellness.
- Support the work of the Human Resources counselors in all tasks related to continuous learning and development, such as training plans and implementation of on-boarding and integration strategies for new employees; or the development and updating of human resources policies, or recruitment.
Coordination and support
- Respond to employee requests regarding matters within his/her responsibilities;
- Support certain annual processes such as performance evaluations and development of the human resources dashboard, and prepare statistical tables on the sector’s activities.
OTHER COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations or a relevant equivalent degree;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office environment (advanced level on Excel and pivot tables);
- Bilingualism required at the CBC level in oral and written English and French.
The job description has been simplified for this posting and does not necessarily present an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of the position.