COORDINATOR, PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION
Business Affairs and Coproduction
StatusFull time, Specific Term - 2 Years
DeadlineOctober 28, 2021
HIRING SALARY :($47 425 à $59 440)
Telefilm Canada is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. The organization promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion, and encourages all individuals to voluntarily indicate if they identify as a woman, a member of an Indigenous community, a person with a disability, a member of a racialized group or other.
Telefilm Canada also strives to respect the principles of accessibility by making our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible.
If you have any questions about accessibility or require any accommodation at any point in the application and hiring process, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job is 100% teleworked for the time being. Once a return to the office will be announced, the person hired may be required to work from oour Montreal office.
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Business Affairs, the incumbent contributes to the business affairs team in carrying out the following:
- verify client eligibility, according to program guidelines and provide customer service and support by responding to telephone and email enquiries for all Telefilm programs, including development, promotion, international and national marketing, export assistance and production programs;
- ensure coordination responsibilities and eligibility assessment for all projects submitted in all programs as per the applicable Guidelines; record and update data on multiple projects in all databases, respect service charter timeframes and follow-up of files throughout various stages;
- assess conformity of low risk program files (development, international marketing, export assistance and promotion) funding requests in order to prepare and sign contracts; in case of non-conformity refers to supervisor for decision;
- receive and evaluate documentation in relation to project milestones (drawdowns) in low risk program files and release payments; in case of non-conformity refers to supervisor for decision;
- receive and process final costs documentation in low risk program files; in case of non-conformity refers to supervisor for decision.
OTHER COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- College diploma;
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative work experience in the audiovisual industry
- Basic knowledge of financial and contractual documents;
- good judgement in interpreting orders and situations; able to make appropriate decisions; able to interact with diverse clients;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and good knowledge in English.
The job description has been simplified for this posting and does not necessarily reflect an exhaustive list of all the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job.
Please submit your application directly to our career section at www.telefilm.ca.
Applicants commit to complying with the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Requirements.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.