COORDINATOR, STCF (3 positions)
Finance- Short-Term Compensation Fund
StatusSpecific Term – Up to March 31, 2022
LocationAll Telefilm offices
DeadlineAugust 5, 2021
SALARY SCALE – HIRING SALARY: $47 424$ – $59 400
Telefilm Canada is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. The organization promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion, and encourages all individuals to voluntarily indicate if they identify as a woman, a member of an Indigenous community, a person with a disability, a member of a racialized group or other.
Telefilm Canada also strives to respect the principles of accessibility by making our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible.
If you have any questions about accessibility or require any accommodation at any point in the application and hiring process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
The job is 100% teleworked for now. When a return to the office is announced, the person hired may be required to work from the office.
Under the supervision of the Deputy Director, STCF Program, the coordinator will:
- undertake an analysis of the eligibility of STCF applications and ensure that projects satisfy all requirements as set out in the STCF guidelines;
- follow up on files, having tight deadlines, within set timeframes, in order to ensure outstanding customer service;
- enter and update project data, correspondence, and relevant documents in the database and ensure that the information is accurate;
- follow up with applicants to address any questions or concerns they may have and to obtain additional information or documentation of relevance to the files;
- Assess new situations using the analysis guide and guidelines, consult with STCF analysts to seek resolution to potential issues as needed.
OTHER COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- A college diploma in a relevant field;
- 3 years of experience in office work and administrative tasks; basic knowledge of financial and contractual documents;
- capable of adapting to varied situations and taking over for other project coordinators;
- Proficient in use of Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other, as needed;
- Bilingualism required in French and English, both oral and written, at the CBC level for the second language. (For more information, see Linguistic Designation of Positions section)
Please be advised that this job description has been simplified for this posting and does not necessarily reflect an exhaustive list of all the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job.