Advisor, Marketing and Partnerships
Communications, Promotions, National and International Relations
$86,500 to $101,614
Specific term, parental leave replacement
Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver or Halifax
December 16th, 2022
Working at Telefilm
Telefilm Canada is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. The organization promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion, and encourages all individuals to voluntarily indicate if they identify as a woman, a member of an Indigenous community, a person with a disability, a member of a racialized group or other.
Telefilm Canada also strives to respect the principles of accessibility by making our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible.
If you have any questions about accessibility or require any accommodation at any point in the application and hiring process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Suspension of the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Please note that as a result of the government’s announcement for federal public service employees, the requirement to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will no longer be a condition of employment at Telefilm as of June 20, 2022. However, it is strongly encouraged to receive all public health recommended doses of vaccine, given the level of protection against COVID-19 infection and transmission that they provide. In the event that new government guidelines are issued, an update will be provided as appropriate.
For the rest of the time, you have the choice to work from home or to work from one of the above-mentioned offices.
Reporting to the Director, Communications, the Advisor, Marketing and Partnerships is responsible for leading the initiatives that support the organization’s discoverability and audience engagement goals. More specifically, the incumbent:
- Develops and maintains relationships with platform partners, ongoing and new, with the goal of increasing the accessibility of Canadian content by Canadian consumers in both language markets and in key international territories.
- Closely collaborates with colleagues responsible for the planning and execution of digital marketing and promotional campaigns in support of this goal.
- Monitors evolutions in the Canadian and international market, identifies new potential partners to expand the organization’s discoverability and audience engagement efforts.
- Leads category management of Canadian content by collaborating with platform partners to gather and analyze data garnered from audience engagement initiatives, and uses results to recommend specific titles to continue to promote or to include in subsequent initiatives.
- Monitors and reports quarterly on results of various audience engagement initiatives.
- Acts as an internal resource on online streaming in Canada and internationally.
- Post-secondary degree in a field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the Canadian screen-based industry, especially in the area of distribution and acquisition;
- Knowledge and understanding of the Canadian screen-based industry a plus;
- Knowledge of the social and political environment of a federal cultural organization;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both official languages at CBC level.
The job description has been simplified for this posting and does not necessarily reflect an exhaustive list of all the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter, indicating the job posting number
Telefilm Canada is committed to employment equity.
Applicants commit to complying with the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.