32nd Festival International du Film Francophone de Namur
Call for Entries
(Feature-length and short narrative and animation, feature-length documentaries)
The Festival International du Film Francophone de Namur is currently accepting applications for its 2017 edition.
Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Submission format: DVD or Vimeo link
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: Yes
- Film must have been produced and/or directed by/in a State member of the (Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie: http://www.francophonie.org/-84-Etats-et-gouvernements-;
- Film must be presented by a territory having French as an official language or as a learned second language in order to facilitate cultural and social contacts;
- Film must be presented in its original language (in French or in the indigenous language of a French-speaking territory with French subtitles);
- Film must have been produced after January 1st, 2016;
- Film must not have been publicly shown in Belgium (unless otherwise decided by the Festival’s program Committee);
- Screening format for feature-length and shorts: DCP.
Founded in 1986, the Festival International du Film Francophone de Namur presents and promotes French-language audiovisual works and, to this end, brings together directors, producers, writers, performers and distributors involved in the creation of French-language cinema. Offering seminars and professional workshops, the Festival is a forum for reflection and exchange.
The festival is recognized by FIAPF (International Federation of Film Producers Associations) and is offering a number of awards, including cash awards for Best Film (€ 25,000) and Special Jury Award (€ 10,000).
Telefilm Canada recognizes selection to this Festival as part of its Success Index.
Telefilm Canada, Montréal