NOTICE TO CLIENTS
Financing applications in eTelefilm are being migrated to Dialogue, our new platform.
Over this period, Dialogue remains open and allows to manage applications initiated in Dialogue.
As of March 12, 2019
Please note that submissions to the calls of entry will be made via Grenadine, our new subscription management tool that replaces eTelefilm. For more information, consult the Festival and Market Calls for entry section.
As of March 4, 2019
- All applications will have to be administered through Dialogue, unless otherwise specified.
As of February 21, 2019
- ONLY Festival and Market Calls for Entry will remain accessible via eTelefilm
- Apart from this exception, no documents provided through eTelefilm after this date will be considered.
- If you do not already have a Dialogue account: Migrate your eTelefilm account today.
- If you already have a Dialogue account: After March 4, verify that you are correctly associated with the Organization responsible for the applications migrated by clicking on the “My Organizations” section under the “Records”.
Submit or access an application online
You already have an eTelefilm account
Save time! Migrate your eTelefilm account in Dialogue.
To apply or consult a project in eTelefilm:
You already have a Dialogue account
You already have an account on the new platform?
You are a new client
Neither you nor your organization have a Dialogue or an eTelefilm account? You need to create an account in order to apply to a program.