FIPADOC 2022 | Festival and Industry Days
Call for Entries
(Documentary projects in development, in production or completed)
The International Documentary Festival is currently accepting applications for its upcoming edition.
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: Yes
- Documentaries must have been produced between December 1, 2020, and November 30, 2021
- Films must be at least 50 minutes in length and may be in any documentary narrative format.
- Projects in development or in production, with a teaser available
- Projects must have the potential to be international in scope.
- When applying, projects must demonstrate financial support for development or production (excluding producer support), or participation in a development program.
FIPADOC is an international documentary film festival held annually in Biarritz. Over six days, it brings members of the public and professionals together for screenings of a selection of outstanding documentary films. Hosting meet-and-greets and premiering new projects, FIPADOC is committed to promoting impact, innovation, image appreciation, and new talent.
Industry Days have become the unmissable event for documentary creation actors: the place where decision makers and audiovisual talents meet up to discover projects in development or in production, to discuss and imagine the documentary of tomorrow. . In 2021, Industry Days welcomed 1800 accredited members. They offered nearly 47 sessions (workshops, round tables, case studies, pitch sessions, conferences, meetings and special screenings) with 147 experts, speakers and moderators.
The selected projects will be pitched on site by their representatives to a selection of professionals invited by FIPADOC.
The selected projects will benefit from a mandatory preparation workshop with the moderators and individualized follow-up from the Professional Days team. They will also benefit from individual meetings with potential partners organized by us before or after the pitch session.
Telefilm Canada, Montreal
1 800 567-0890