36th Festival International du Film Francophone de Namur
CALL FOR ENTRIES
(Feature-length and short narrative and animation)
The Festival International du Film Francophone de Namur is currently accepting applications for its 2021 edition.
Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Submission format: Vimeo link
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: Yes, free before Feb. 29
- Film must have been produced and/or directed by/in a State member of the (Organisation internationale de la Francophonie);
- Film must be presented by a territory having French as an official language or as a learned second language in order to facilitate cultural and social contacts;
- Film must be presented in its original language (in French or in the indigenous language of a French-speaking territory with French subtitles);
- Film must have been produced after October 30, 2019;
- Film must not have been publicly shown in Belgium (unless otherwise decided by the Festival’s program Committee).
Founded in 1986, the Festival International du Film Francophone de Namur presents and promotes French-language audiovisual works and, to this end, brings together directors, producers, writers, performers and distributors involved in the creation of French-language cinema. Offering seminars and professional workshops, the Festival is a forum for reflection and exchange.
The festival is recognized by FIAPF (International Federation of Film Producers Associations) and is offering a number of awards, including cash awards for short film (up to 3,000 Euros) and feature film (up to 10,000 Euros).
Telefilm Canada recognizes selection to this festival and provides assistance through the International Festival Participation Program.
Promotion and Communications
Telefilm Canada, Montréal
1 800 567-0890