38th Mar del Plata International Film Festival
CALL FOR ENTRIES
(Feature, medium and short films, all genres)
The Mar del Plata International Film Festival is currently accepting entries for its 2023 edition.
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: No
- Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Films must not have been released in Argentina;
- Films must have been produced after November 2022;
- Projection copies are required to have subtitles in English.
- For more information, please consult the festival website.
Mar del Plata International Film Festival is produced by the National Institute of Cinema and Audiovisual Arts (INCAA) of Argentina and is the only Latin American Competitive Festival recognized by the International Federation of Film Producers Association / FIAPF (Class A). The Festival’s objective is to present “uncensored cinema that invites us to look at others and ourselves beyond our individual reality to understand what connects us.”
Two of the competitive sections are applicable to Canadian films: Official International Feature Film Competition and the Altered States Competition for feature films, medium-length films, and short films that explore new narrative forms and innovative film languages.
Telefilm Canada recognizes the selection of a feature film in the festival for applications to its International Promotion Program.
Promotion and Communications
Telefilm Canada, Montréal