39th Miami International Film Festival
Call for entries
(Features and shorts, all genres)
The Miami International Film Festival is currently accepting entries for its 2022.
Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Submission format: secure online screener through film freeway
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: Yes
- Running time for narrative features: over 60 minutes;
- Running time for documentary features : over 50 minutes;
- Running time for shorts : under 30 minutes;
- Preference will be given to films that offer a World, International and US premieres. Exceptions may be made due to the situation of the coronavirus pandemic;
- Films must not be in circulation on the internet or have a television or commercial theatrical release in the United States prior to March 18, 2022.
The Miami International Film Festival (MIFF) offers an important venue in the U.S. for launching new Ibero-American cinema and showcasing international films entering the United States. The annual Festival attracts more than 45,000 audience members and more than 300 industry delegates. The Festival also offers many cash prizes totalling more than $100,000 USD
Telefilm Canada recognizes the selection of a feature film in the Festival for applications to its International Promotion Program.
Telefilm Canada, Montreal
1 800 567-0890