45th Mostra – São Paulo International Film Festival
CALL FOR ENTRIES
(Full-length narratives and documentaries)
The São Paulo International Film Festival is currently accepting applications for its 2021 edition.
Please note that films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: NO
- All films must have been completed as November 2020 (NEW FILMMAKERS COMPETITION), as January 2020 (PERSPECTIVE – INTERNATIONAL SECTION).
- Be the first or at most the second feature film by the director(s).
- Hold a minimum of 70 minutes.
- Have at least one digital copy (preferably a DCP – link or in a HD format) available throughout the Festival period.
- The projection format must be DCP or HD files (ProRes).
- All films must be screened as Brazil Premieres.
The São Paulo International Film Festival is a competitive festival with an emphasis on independent works. The festival features an international selection reflecting the diversity of contemporary filmmaking and revealing new talents.
NEW FILMMAKERS COMPETITION – Competitive section for new directors of fiction or documentary feature films, national or foreign.
PERSPECTIVE – INTERNATIONAL SECTION – An overview of the most important and representative world cinema production of 2020 and 2021. Full-length film, documentary and fiction submissions will be accepted, regardless of theme or nationality.
Telefilm Canada recognizes the selection of a feature film in the Festival for application to its International Festival participation Program.
Telefilm Canada, Montreal
1 800 567-0890