62nd Thessaloniki International Film Festival
Call for entries
(Feature narrative films)
The Thessaloniki International Film Festival is currently accepting entries for its 2021 edition.
Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Submission format: DVD or password-protected streaming
- Competitive: Yes
- Submission fees: Yes
The films that meet the following conditions are eligible to participate in the international competition section:
- Director’s first or second feature film;
- Completed in the 18 months preceding the festival;
- Must not have been released in Greece;
- Running time of over 60 minutes;
- If the original language of production is not English, the film must be subtitled in English.
The Thessaloniki International Film Festival is accredited by FIAPF and is a leading film festival of South-Eastern Europe, and the oldest festival in the Balkans for emerging filmmakers from all over the world. The festival presents an International Competition for first and second narrative feature films, and another one for VR works. Moreover, the International Program comprises several other sections, Open Horizons, Film Forward, for experimental films, ‘Round Midnight for films that broaden the definition of narrative, and Youth screen, for young audience.
Telefilm Canada recognizes selection in the Thessaloniki International Film Festival as part of its International Promotion Programme.
Telefilm Canada, Montréal
1 800 567-0890