BFI Flare: London LGBTIQ+ Film Festival 2022
Call for Entries
(Feature and Short Films, narrative and documentary)
The BFI Flare: London LGBTIQ+ Film Festival 2022 is currently accepting applications for its upcoming 2022 edition. The festival will take place in March 2022, with exact dates to be announced.
Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the Festival.
- Competitive: No
- Entry fees: No
- Feature Films must be over 41 minutes.
- Short Films must be under 40 minutes
- Entries must have been produced within the last two years.
- The festival does not have a formal premiere status requirement, but priority is given to UK premieres
- All feature films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English.
- Short films must be subtitled in English unless dialogue or commentary is unnecessary for comprehension and appreciation.
- Films previously submitted will not be considered.
- Prior theatrical or video releases in the UK disqualify films from entry.
BFI Flare is the UK’s largest queer film event, screening the best in contemporary LGBTIQ+ cinema from across the globe, in addition to a rich selection of events and archive titles.
Telefilm Canada recognizes selection of a FEATURE FILM in this festival and may provide assistance through the International Promotion Program.
Telefilm Canada, Montreal
1 800 567-0890