FrightFest London 2022
Call for Entries
(Feature, Short Films and Television series, documentary fantasy, thriller and horror)
FrightFest London is currently accepting applications for its upcoming 2022 edition.
Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the Festival via FilmFreeway.
- Competitive: No
- Entry fees: Yes
FF is open to short films, television series, feature and documentary fantasy, thriller and horror films of all production techniques, forms and budgets.
- Feature Films must be over 60 minutes.
- Short films Films under 20 minutes are preferred.
- Only films completed after 1 January 2021 are eligible.
- If the original language of any dialogue or text featured in the film is not English, the preview and screening copy must have English subtitles.
- Films previously submitted to FF will not be considered.
- Features and shorts available online will also not be considered.
FrightFest was founded to provide the UK with a fantasy and horror film festival similar to the market leaders in Europe and the US. The festival, now entering its 23rd year, has evolved into a community that audiences and guests alike travel from all over the world to be part of the event’s unique atmosphere.
As the title of the event suggests, the festival features horror films, but not exclusively and programs fantasy, sci-fi films and also odd bloody thriller.
Telefilm Canada recognizes selection of a FEATURE FILM in this festival and may provide assistance through the International Promotion Program.
Telefilm Canada, Montreal
1 800 567-0890