Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival
Call for entries
(Feature and short films, Fantastic and genre films)
The Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival (NIFFF) is currently accepting applications for its 2021 edition.
Please note that films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: NO
- All films must have been completed in the 18 months preceding the festival.
- The projection format must be DCP or HD files (ProRes).
- Feature films must be at least 60 minutes; Short films must be 25 minutes or less.
- All films must be screened as Swiss Premieres. Priority might be given to International and World Premieres.
* **Given that the 20th edition was postponed due to the health crisis, the films sent for NIFFF 2020 can exceptionally be submitted again for NIFFF 2021, on the condition that they haven’t been released in Switzerland or added on a streaming platform before the festival.***
The Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival aims to reveal and promote thematically or aesthetically innovative feature films. The NIFFF’s goal is to represent fantastic and Asian productions in Switzerland, and to create in Neuchâtel a world class cinema event.
Telefilm Canada recognizes the selection of a feature film in the Festival for application to its International Festival participation Program.
Telefilm Canada, Montreal
1 800 567-0890