34th Warsaw Film Festival
Call for entries
(Features and shorts, all genres)
The Warsaw Film Festival is currently accepting entries for its 2018 edition.
Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the festival.
- Submission format: DVD or online screener
- Competitive: Yes
- Entry fees: Yes
- Priority will be given to films presented as a world, international or European premieres;
- Films which had their first public screening on or after January 1, 2018;
- Films which have not been presented during any motion picture event in Eastern Europe and have not been distributed or exhibited in Poland or broadcast on TV stations which are available in Poland;
- Films have not been previously shown on the internet;
- Screening formats accepted: 35mm or DCP;
- Films invited must be in their original language with English subtitles.
The Warsaw Film Festival (WFF) is organized by the Warsaw Film Foundation in Warsaw, Poland. Its aim is to present the best films from all over the world to Polish and international audience. The Festival is offering a number of awards, including cash awards for Best Film (Warsaw Grand Prix) of 100,000 zlotys ($35 000).
Telefilm Canada recognizes selection to this Festival as part of its Success Index.
Telefilm Canada, Montréal