Telefilm was the first cultural agency to publish a Customer Service Charter in 2003. It’s a tool we use to assure you, our valued clients, that we’re committed to providing you with excellent service and to building mutually beneficial relationships with our private-sector partners.
The charter outlines the following:
- our values of openness, transparency and accountability
- the standard of service you can expect from Telefilm in the delivery and administration of our programs
- how you can stay informed of our activities
- how you can express any concerns, complaints or suggestions you may have
- tips on how you can help us to serve you better