Annual travel, hospitality, conference and event expenditures
On December 12, 2003, the Prime Minister announced a policy regarding the mandatory publication of travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials.
The rules and principles governing travel provide for the reimbursement of reasonable expenses incurred during travel on government business. They are outlined in the Treasury Board’s Travel Directive and Special Travel Authorities.
Consult Telefilm Canada’s Travel Policy.
The objective of the hospitality policy is to ensure that hospitality is extended in an economical fashion when it facilitates government business or is considered important as a matter of courtesy and protocol. The Government of Canada extends hospitality in accordance with the rules and principles outlined in the Treasury Board Hospitality Policy.
Consult Telefilm Canada’s Hospitality, Conference and Event Policy.
*Please note that the documents above have been modified for publication in compliance with the Privacy Act.*
The travel and hospitality expenses incurred by the Executive Director and the members of the Senior Management as well as the Chair of the Board and its members are detailed below (click on a person’s name to view the associated expense report).
Board of Directors
- Robert Spickler, Chair of the Board
- Etoile Stewart, Member
- Sean Ponnambalam, Member
- Karen Horcher, Member
- Emmanuelle Létourneau, Member
- Angèle Beausoleil, Member
- Julie Roy, Executive Director & CEO
- Francesca Accinelli, Vice President, Promotion, Communication and International Relations
- René Bourdages, Vice President, Cultural Portfolio Management
- Cathy Wong, Vice President, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Official Languages
- Patrick Bédard, Vice President, Finance
- Stéphane Odesse, Vice President Legal Services and Access to Information / Corporate Secretary
- Marie-Ève Mainville, Vice President, Talents and Culture
- Marie-Claude Lavigne, Vice President, Public and Governmental Affairs
- Jean Morin, Vice President, Information Technology
- Christa Dickenson, Executive Director & CEO
- Julie Blondin, Interim Director, Business Affairs and Coproduction
- Marie-France Godbout, Interim Director, Project Financing
- Stella Riggi, Director of Human Resources
- Charles Vallerand, Specialist, Program Optimization
- G. Grant Machum, Member
- Marie-Linda Lord, Member
- E.J. Alon, Director, Talent fund
- Carolle Brabant, Former Executive Director
- Jean-Claude Mahe, Former Acting Executive Director
- Michel Roy, Former chair of the Board
- Int. Francesca Accinelli, Vice President, Promotion, Communication and International Relations