Compensation and benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package and a challenging work environment in the Canadian cultural industry.
We have flexible workweek arrangements to help you balance family needs with day-to-day work.
Flexible and advantageous conditions
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Basic and supplementary life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Vacation leave, sick leave, personal leave, parental leave, etc.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid overtime for non-managerial positions
- Possibility of working remotely
- Amount provided for the purchase of ergonomic equipment for telecommuting
- Paid wellness day
- Health and Wellness Program: mental health, physical health, nutrition
- Opportunities for internal development and advancement
- Flexible scheduling to support work-life balance: flexible, compressed and variable schedules
Make a difference as part of our team