Please note that Telefilm Canada’s fiscal year will come to an end on March 31, 2017.
eTelefilm will be unavailable starting Friday, March 31st at 4:00 pm until Monday, April 3rd at 6:00 am (Eastern Time). We apologize for the inconvenience.
MESSAGE TO ALL USERS
All programs administered through eTelefilm are gradually being migrated to a new platform.
Programs already migrated to the new platform:
- Telefilm – Production program
- Telefilm – Micro-Budget Production Program
- Telefilm – Theatrical Documentary Program
- Telefilm – International Marketing and Festival Participation Program
- Telefilm – Export Assistance Program
- Telefilm – Promotion Program
- CMF – Experimental Stream/Innovation Program: Production
- CMF – Experimental Stream/Innovation Program: Development
- CMF – Experimental Stream/Innovation Program: Marketing & Promotion
- CMF – Experimental Stream – Commercial Projects Pilot Program
- CMF – Experimental Stream – Web Series Pilot Program
APPLYING FOR AN ACCOUNT ON THE NEW PLATFORM
To access all programs already migrated, apply for a new platform account.
Already have an eTelefilm company account
Log in to your eTelefilm account, access the desired program and follow instructions to create your account on the new platform.
Already have an eTelefilm individual or temporary account
You must create an account on the new platform as a new client.
Already have an account on the new platform?
APPLYING FOR AN eTELEFILM ACCOUNT
You are a company
To access all non-migrated programs, including festival and market registrations, you must create an eTelefilm account.
You are an individual
An individual account only allows you to subscribe to festival and market calls for entry.
Pressed for time
Certain programs allow you to create a temporary account so that you can apply more quickly.
Already have an eTelefilm account?
Mondays to Fridays, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST)
eTelefilm is accessible from 6:00 am to 12:00 am (EST)