Guiding principles on harassment
As investors in Canada’s creative industries, we are committed to supporting a healthy ecosystem that thrives in a culture of mutual respect, dignity and inclusivity that is free from any form of harassment.
Our Guiding Principles:
We continue to support the prevention and eradication of harassment, in any form, in our own organizations and in the companies we support. We encourage the industry to respond to harmful behaviour in a timely and meaningful way.
We believe that:
- creating and maintaining an inclusive and respectful workplace is everyone’s responsibility
- harassment cannot be tolerated
- complainants and victims of harassment must be supported and protected
- safe reporting mechanisms should be put in place to protect complainants and victims
- awareness and education on the prevention of harassment are critical elements to ensuring safe and inclusive workplaces for everyone
We expect all companies that work with, or seek funding from, our organizations to respect these principles, comply with relevant laws and implement policies and procedures for a harassment-free workplace.